Presented by Jan Medina
Charming, Light-Filled Townhouse with Private Garden
This rarely available, charming townhouse condo has its own small attached garage and private fenced yard - one of only four units in a neighborhood setting. The open living & dining room has soaring ceilings, hardwood floors and is flooded with light. Enjoy dining al fresco on the patio in the lush garden directly off the dining room French doors. The well designed remodeled galley kitchen leads down three wide steps to an office or guest room with windows overlooking the garden. Living room stairs lead up to a spacious sun-drenched bedroom with a high ceiling and loft, tiled full bath, linen & spacious walk-in closet. Bike friendly w/A/C transit at the corner, & a cafe only one block away. Nearby is BART, shops, cafes & restaurants of Central Berkeley and Poet's Corner -- including Berkeley Bowl, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, gyms & museums. Self managed HOA w/good reserves & low mo. fee. W/D in garage that would fit a very small car - or take advantage of easy street parking and use it all for storage or hobbies.
- Charming townhouse condo in quiet 4 unit complex
- Open living and dining with French doors to private patio and garden
- Remodeled galley kitchen with quartz counters and gas range
- Spacious, sunny bedroom with high ceiling, closet and built-in loft
- Walk-in closet and linen storage off upper level hall
- Tiled bath with shower over tub
- Office or guest room (unwarranted)
- Small attached garage with washer/dryer
- Monthly HOA of $285 - HOA with good reserves
- Bike friendly w/A/C transit at the corner
- Walk to cafes & restaurants, shops & BART
1504 Carleton St, Berkeley, CA 94703
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.